We Price Match
Service Is Our Benchmark
Below is a list that explains the differences between New England Laser and our competitors. We advertise list prices only on our website. Although the best price is rarely the best value, we understand the importance of getting a good deal and would love the opportunity to earn your business by matching a competitors price. Simply forward the quote or link to email@example.com and we will make our best effort to match or beat our competition plus include our ADDED VALUE as listed below:
- We are experts in the industry that can assist you with your decision as well as how to use the equipment. We are "NOT" an ecommerce site that stocks nothing and knows little to nothing about the equipment.
- Calibration. Most often, Laser equipment gets shipped from the manufacturer out of calibration and needs to be calibrated by the dealer. We do just that, every laser is calibrated and adjusted before we ship it to you and guarantee that it meets the manufacturer specifications or better.
- Satisfaction. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your equipment, we are available to refund, upgrade, or replace the equiment.
- Loaners. New England Laser offers "Service Units" (Loaners) to keep you working if your unit goes down. Service units are free for 30 days after the purchase of equipment and heavily discounted for up to 5 years when you purchase your equipment from us.
- Support is available on all purchases and training is FREE. All layout equipment is set-up to your specifications and tested before shipping or personal delivery to you.
- We Got Your Back.We are a full service repair facility. When you purchase your Laser Level or survey equipment from New England Laser, Priority turn around is available when requested.
*Terms and Conditions - We cannot guarantee to match online retailers, clearance, or warehouse outlets. New England Laser reserves the right to refrain from price matching where this would result in a sale below cost.
Photos Below: Top left, calibration stands at NEL. Top right, Jow Wallace calibrating a transit. Bottom left, our newest location in Sunapee NH. Bottom right, Total Station training at the Grantham Indoors soccer field.