SOKKIA GSR 2700 ISX GPS Base & Rover $10,500.00 as shown below. Batts re-celled.
CONSTRUCTION LASERS AVAILABLE:
Over 30 units available, reconditioned, calibrated, and ready for use.
Transits, Theodolites, Slope lasers, ETC.
New England Laser is proud to offer the following product lines:
- Site Pro
New England Laser services "ALL" makes and models of Laser and Survey equipment.
THE NEW PS336 DATA COLLECTOR:
- Enhanced visibility even in bright sunlight.
- Operating time: Up to 15 hours.
- Environmental protection: IP68 Dust and water protected.
- Fulfills the military MIL-STD.810G standard.
- Shock resitant to withstand a drop from a height of 1.8 meters.
- Internal memory with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB NAND.
- Processor speed of 1GHz
- Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network)
- Inbuilt camera: 5 MegaPixels with video recorder.
- 48 channels for tracking of GPS L1 signals.
- Available Long-Range Bluetooth cap.
New England Laser offers free training with the purchase of all data collector, Total Station, and GPS equipment purchases.
- Data Transfer
- Storing points/As-builts
- Resection / Localizing
- GPS: Static / RTK
- Area & Volume Calc.
Training can also be purchased and customized to meet the needs of your company.
Another testimonial from one of our customers:
"Alan, just wanted to let you know how happy we are with the products we bought from you and Joe at New England Laser & Transit. Everything has made us more productive and our business has expanded...thanks to you. Additionally, the training and support you have supplied has been great! We are very pleased to have found you guys and plan to continue working with you in the future. Thanks again."
Brad Ruderman, President
Brad M. Ruderman & Associates, Inc.
Civil Engineers & Land Surveyors